You will receive receipt of your cash bond which will indicate a court date. A local bondsman or a lawyer usually provides this bond.
The surety may give a bond for your release. Once the bond is received you will receive a court date from either the court clerk or jail personnel. As an alternative to being arrested, you may turn yourself into the Baytown Police Department to serve your time.
- federal employee identification number search.
- isobuster registration id and serial number;
- marriage counselors hancock county ohio.
- Municipal Court | Pasadena, TX.
- you find out who your friends are video.
- ways to find unlisted phone numbers;
- Failure to Appear for Traffic Cases;
Jump to subpage Got Warrants? If you have any information on any individual with warrants, call the Baytown City Marshals Office.
- nys dept of corrections inmate search;
- Jump to subpage...!
- Municipal Court.
- tucker county west virginia public records.
- recording ofthe marriage of figaro for clarinet choir.
- WARRANT ROUNDUP: Texas municipal courts, law enforcement agencies unite statewide.
- Municipal Court | La Porte, TX - Official Website.
Issuing a Warrant The court may issue a warrant when: You do not complete a payment plan or fail to make payment as promised You fail to appear You fail to comply with an order of the court Types of Warrants Arrest Warrant Issued in connection with failure to appear before court in a criminal case. This type of warrant is issued by the Court when an individual does not appear in Court on or before his or her appearance date.
Harris County Warrant Search
If you are arrested under this type of warrant, you may pay the fine or post a cash bond to be released from jail. The bond posted may also be a surety or personal recognizance bond.
The capias pro fine warrant is issued by the Court when an individual fails to satisfy a judgment according to its terms. For example, if you were on an installment plan, sometimes referred to as a time payment plan, and you failed to make a payment when due, then a capias pro fine warrant can be issued for your arrest. If you are arrested under a capias pro fine warrant, you do not have the option to post a bond.